Today was our 4-hand cooking day, the first in a veeerryyy long time. Since we're greedy and since we haven't posted any sweet recipes in a while, we're going to start with dessert. We came up with this great and easy fall recipe and let us tell you this, honey and goat cheese = perfect combination. Well it's not a big secret but most of the time you'll find this combination in savory recipes but we wanted to innovate! And the good thing about this recipe is that you can try it with any fruits you like.
For the pie crust
-200gr fresh goat cheese
-1 tbsp sugar
-1 tbsp honey
-1 tbsp whipping cream
1) Bake the crusts in a 425F oven for 20 minutes.
2) In a large bowl, mix 200gr goat cheese, 1 tbsp sugar and 1 tbsp whipping cream. Stir until you get a light and homogeneous mixture. Store in the fridge while you cook the pears.
3) Cut 5 big pears into a bowl. Coat the bottom of a frying pan with butter and add the pears.
4) Add the spices (cinnamon and cloves) and 1 tbsp honey. Cook for about 10 minutes and let the pears cool down at room temperature for 15 minutes.
5) Fill the tartlet crusts with the goat cheese cream and top with the pears.